6 Essentials To Bring On Your Ambush Fishing Charter
Once you book a fishing charter with Ambush Fishing there’s not much else you need to do except show up! We take care of all the details for you. Your charter includes:
- All Bait & Tackle
- 5 – 9 hours of use of the captained boat
- Expert fishing guides
- Hanging and filleting of fish upon docking
Bring These 6 Essentials To Make Your Charter Comfortable
While the basics are taken care of by us, there are a few things we recommend you bring with you to make your trip thoroughly enjoyable.
- Sun Protection: We’ll be out on the water for several hours. Pack some sunblock, a hat, sunglasses, and cover-ups. Even if you’re down in Florida hoping to soak up some sun, the unrelenting glare off the water can be too much. It’s better to have sun protection with you and available if you need it than to be hours from shore with no relief in sight.
- Food: You’ll need to bring your own food and drinks. We have plenty of space for coolers and lunch containers. Pack plenty of water!
- Clothing: Layers are important. The air can be chilly when we first set out but don’t let than fool you. It will heat up quickly. Wear a light jacket or long sleeved shirt over short-sleeves so you’ll be comfortable all day long. Wear non-slip, closed-toed shoes for the best traction on the boat. Leave the flip-flops for the beach.
- Coolers: If you plan to bring your fish back to shore, bring a cooler to keep it fresh.
- Cameras: Don’t forget to document your fishing charter! Bring along your cameras and smartphones to take pictures of the day.
- Medication: If you’re prone to motion sickness or if anyone in your party is heading out on a deep sea fishing charter for the first time, pack some motion sickness medication. Ideally, you’ll want to take it before you get to the boat, but having some extra on hand never hurts.
As you can see, you can enjoy your day out on the water without much more than the clothing on your back and a cooler full of snacks by your side!
Arrange a full or half-day charter by calling Ambush Fishing at 321-626-0902 today!